Introducing Reaseheath Colleges School Liaison Team
As the School Liaison Team we work for Reaseheath to develop and maintain the relationship between secondary schools and the College. Our aim is to make your transition from school or employment to a course at Reaseheath as smooth and easy as possible. This means we spend a lot of our time working with staff in schools to ensure they are aware of our courses in order to inform you and your parents/carers of the opportunities that we offer.
The following options are available to schools/interested individuals:
Reaseheath visits to schools
We are able to come into secondary schools to offer:
- Assembly presentations on Further and Higher Education, careers, employment and apprenticeships
- Information, Advice and Guidance is provided by our experienced team and College staff at Parent Evenings, Careers Conventions and Options Events
- Taster sessions and subject specific talks are available for pupils in Years 9, 10 and 11, where our specialist tutors can give information regarding course content, career opportunities and progression routes
Application for any of the above to be made by a member of school staff.
School visits to Reaseheath
School pupils in various year groups are able to visit Reaseheath the following ways:
- Taster days are offered to pupils in Years 10 and 11, where they can come to college for the day and experience our exciting range of courses
- School tours around the college for Years 9, 10 and 11, where they can explore the beautiful surroundings of our campus
- Taster sessions are available for specific subjects for Years 9, 10 and 11
- Small group or 1-on-1 visits around the college can be arranged to help re-engage and inspire young people to reach their potential
- Careers advisors and teachers are invited to our Course Open Days, so they can be kept up to date with the latest courses
Applications for any of the above to be made by a member of school staff.
Course Open Events
View all of our upcoming Course Open Events and Taster Days here.