The governance of the College is determined by the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 which requires the establishment of a board of governors who act in accordance with an Instrument and Articles of Government. At Reaseheath this body of unpaid members is known as the Reaseheath College Board which meets on average four times each year.
Brief information on current Board members is available here:
- Members of the College Board
- Role Description and Person Specification for Board Members
- Written Statement on Attendance of Non-Board Members
- Public Value Statement
- Statement on Staff and Student Engagement
- Standing Orders for Board and Committee Business
- Code of Conduct for Members of the Governing Body
- Information for Prospective Members
- Instrument and Articles of Government
All members subscribe to a Code of Conduct and register their interests (see Register of Corporation Members’ Interests). Board meetings are open to the public.
Further information is available from the Clerk to the Board, Jackie Schillinger. From time to time vacancies arise on the Board and we welcome interest from prospective members. Letters of interest including a full curriculum vitae should be sent to the Clerk, Reaseheath College, Reaseheath, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 6DF.
Further information is available from the clerk Jackie Schillinger