If you would like to studying something different we have a choice of evening and weekend short courses / professional qualifications. No qualifications are required, just a keen interest to learn.
Access to Higher Education Diploma
The Access to Higher Education Diploma is aimed at those who don’t have the relevant or formal academic qualifications for a degree, but who do have work and/or life experience.
The course, which is equivalent to two A levels, will prepare you to study at degree level at Reaseheath or elsewhere. Find out more about the Access to Higher Education Diploma here.
Visit the Reaseheath Agricultural Development Academy (RADA) pages for details on upcoming training courses and discussion groups.
City & Guilds Land Based Services (NPTC)
City & Guilds Land Based Services (NPTC) Certificates of Competence prove that you have the experience, technical knowledge and ability to operate specified machinery and equipment.
These nationally recognised awards prove that the professional operator possesses a high level of knowledge and understanding and that he or she operates safe working practices.
Short courses available in Bricklaying, Plastering and Joinery. Visit our Construction short courses page here for more information.
- Milking Equipment Association and the Institution of Agricultural Engineers Parloursafe qualification
- Introduction to Welding – 10 week course – £190
- Intermediate Welding Skills – 10 week course – £230
- Advanced Welding Skills – 10 week course – £230
The above courses run as soon as we have 10 delegates. Please contact 01270 613269 or email email@example.com for more information or to book your place.
Visit the Reaseheath Equestrian Centre pages for all upcoming courses and events.
- Bespoke food courses in bakery, butchery, dairy and cheese and new product development, quality and compliance
- Food Safety and Health and Safety mandatory courses
- Professional Certificate Food Technology (with Bakery, Dairy, Meat or Nutrition specialism)
Part-time Foundation Degrees
Adventure Sports and Sport
- Foundation Degree Agriculture (part-time)
- Foundation Degree Agriculture with Dairy Herd Management (part-time)
- BSc Agricultural Business Management (Top-Up) (part-time)
Plant Science and Horticulture
- FdSc Environmental Science for Conservation
- FdSc Countryside Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Systems Management (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Applied Equine Behaviour and Welfare (Top-Up) (part-time)
- BSc (Hons) Equine Science (part-time)
- BSc (Hons) Equine Science (Top-Up) (part-time)
- BSc (Hons) Equine Science and Sports Performance (part-time)
- Foundation Degree Applied Equine Behaviour and Welfare (part-time)
- Foundation Degree Equine Physical Therapies (part-time)
- BSc (Hons) Food Manufacturing with Operations Management (Top-Up) (part-time)
- FdSc Food Manufacturing with Business Management (part-time)
- FdSc Bakery & Patisserie Technology (part-time)
- Professional Certificate in Food Technology (with Bakery, Dairy, Meat or Nutrition Specialism) (part-time)
Landscape Architecture and Garden Design
GCSE English and Maths
At Reaseheath we offer the opportunity to re-study GCSE English and Maths for those who hold a grade D. Find out more about this courses here.
Forklift and Rough Terrain Telescopic Handler training
Visit the Forklift and Rough Terrain Telescopic Handler training page for course details.
Motor Vehicle Engineering
- Hybrid Technology £280 – 2 day course including registration and certification
- Air conditioning £190 – 2 day course including registration and certification
- Hybrid & Air conditioning £350 – 4 day course including registration and certification