If you would like to studying something different we have a choice of evening and weekend short courses / professional qualifications running throughout 2013-2014. No qualifications are required, just a keen interest to learn.
Visit the Reaseheath Agricultural Development Academy (RADA) pages for details on upcoming training courses and discussion groups.
- Introduction to Bricklaying – 2.5 hours – 10 week course – £120
- Introduction to Carpentry and Joinery – 2.5 hours – 10 week course – £120
- Solid Walls and Cavity Walls – 3 hours – 5 week course – £60
- Garden Walls – 2.5 hours – 5 week course – £60
- Evening taster session – 2.5 hours – one evening – £15
Dates available on application. Please contact 01270 610932 for information.
- Basic Chainsaw Safety – Saturday 9.30am – 4.30pm – 1 day
- Introduction to Hedge Laying – Wednesday or Saturday 10.00am – 4.00pm – 1 day
Dates available on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Milking Equipment Association and the Institution of Agricultural Engineers Parloursafe qualification
- Introduction to Welding – 10 week course – £190
- Intermediate Welding Skills – 10 week course – £230
- Advanced Welding Skills – 10 week course – £230
The above courses run as soon as we have 10 delegates. Please contact 01270 613269 or email email@example.com for more information or to book your place.
Visit the Reaseheath Equestrian Centre pages for all upcoming courses and events.
- Food Safety and Health and Safety mandatory courses
- Bespoke food courses in bakery, butchery, dairy and cheese and new product development, quality and compliance
- Professional Certificate Food Technology (with Bakery, Dairy, Meat or Nutrition specialism)
Forklift and Rough Terrain Telescopic Handler training
Visit the Forklift and Rough Terrain Telescopic Handler training page for course details.