Prices of zoo tickets are as follows:
Adults – £5
Children and Concessions – £4
Family (2 adults and 3 children) – £16
Children under 3 – free
Terms and conditions
- Participants must be 11 years and over unless otherwise specified and must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants booking the Tapir or Porcupine encounter must be 16 years and over. Please note you may be required to prove this on arrival if you look under age so please bring some identification with you.
- Please make us aware of any illnesses or phobias that you have which you think may have an effect on your experience her at Reaseheath Animal Encounters. If you are pregnant or have a compromised immune system you will not be able to participate in animal encounters this is for health and safety reasons.
- All Reaseheath Animal Encounters must be pre booked.
- Payment must be received on booking the encounter.
- For unforeseen circumstances Animal Encounters may need to be rescheduled this can be for animal health reasons and is for the health and safety of you and the animal, these can be rescheduled.
- Experiences may vary due to animal behaviours on the day.
- No food is permitted during your animal encounter.
- Experiences include general admission for the participant, any additional guests may purchase tickets at the time of booking, however, they will not be able to take part in the experience.
- Waiver of Liability – Reaseheath College accepts no liability for any person or body for any loss, injury or property damage from any action or cause whatsoever undertaken at the zoo. Participants must abide by staff instructions at all times. It is a condition of participation that guests observe all warning signs, do not venture over safety barriers and do not enter the zoos off limit areas, unless instructed and supervised by staff.
- We unfortunately at this time can not except wheelchair users due to uneven ground. However keep checking back as this is set to change.
- Please be advised that it is your responsibility to inform us if you have any medical conditions including allergies.
- Please do not apply if you have any convictions relating to animals.
- Please state any disabilities to enable us to try and adapt our encounters to suit.
Please note you will be asked again on the day of your encounter about these terms and conditions. If for any reason your circumstances change during booking and your encounter please let us know as on the day if your circumstances have changed a refund will not be issued.