How to sell online
E-commerce could be a vital strategy to improve sales in your business. This workshop will address the strategies and practical skills you need to adapt to sell your products or services online and to keep customers coming back. It will develop your knowledge and understanding on:
- The key channels for marketing and acquisition
- Online merchandising and selling through data management.
- Customer services and multi-channel retailing
- Framework options for success
- Brand proposition and increasing customer value
How to sell on your terms
Next workshop series
5th, 18th October & 2nd November
This workshop will focus on improving your negotiation techniques and how to sell effectively…and on your terms. It will extend your knowledge and deepen your confidence in the following areas, helping you to deliver the perfect pitch.
- Your knowledge and application of the selling process
- How to analyse your target customer and how to pitch your product/service effectively
- How to evaluate your performance
- How to formulate trade concessions and deliver then whilst negotiating
- Sales and negotiation contracts concerning your services and products
Contact us today to book on!
Write to us at…
Cheshire CW5 6DF
Call us on…
Higher Education: 01270 613284
Switchboard: 01270 625131
Complete our online enquiry form