Next workshop series
11th, 18th & 25th September- University of Chester
9th, 16th & 30th November- Reaseheath College
This series of workshops is specifically designed for firms in Cheshire and Warrington who:
- already have a new product design in mind, and
- want to learn how to reduce costs and to maximise the chances of success.
New Product Development (NPD) is a common requirement for firms in all sectors of the economy. NPD knowledge includes knowing how to develop new services as well as new physical objects.
These workshops will focus in particular on NPD for micro-SMEs (up to 50 employees) within the food sector and workshops will give you the essential knowledge to give your business a competitive edge.
The core topics which the workshops covered are:
- build a robust concept
- create a compelling business case
- ensure that your product satisfies legislation, the customer and the consumer
- support your product launch
- discover your most and least profitable product lines
- monitor trends to pick up and solve problems early on
- explore new ways to increase your return on investment
- concentrate your efforts where the prospects are greatest
Contact us today to book on!
Write to us at…
Cheshire CW5 6DF
Call us on…
Higher Education: 01270 613284
Switchboard: 01270 625131
Complete our online enquiry form