Start-up success is a series of workshops designed for entrepreneurs which provides a step by step guide on how to set a business and ensure the framework right before trading starts.
If you are thinking about starting any sort of business then we can help you get off to a flying start by:
- Showing you the steps involved in setting up a business, covering everything from legal structures, licenses, insurance and health and safety
- helping you to identify and test market your business ideas
- showing you how to apply financial analysis including- costing, pricing, profit and forecasting
- showing you how to use the ‘Business canvas’ model and the ‘balanced business scorecard’ to create a business plan aiming for success and growth
This highly interactive workshop using real life examples and your own business ideas will help you to set up a successful business.
The core topics which the workshops covered are:
- business structures
- how to turn a product idea into a viable, professional business
- Your vision, mission and values
- How to write a viable, professional business plan
- The business canvas model
- Cost structures
- Key performance indicators
- Your value proposition
- How to reach and retain your customers
- Pricing strategy
What the course attendees have said-
‘A very useful experience to have had going further into my business venture’
‘The workshop was extremely helpful and allowed me to gain a greater insight as to how to start up a business, who to contact if I need help and how to go about banking’.
‘Bringing in people to talk about their own experiences was a great idea and enlightening’.
Write to us at…
Cheshire CW5 6DF
Call us on…
Higher Education: 01270 613284
Switchboard: 01270 625131
Complete our online enquiry form