Research and Development Event
Thursday 23rd November 2017, 6pm-8pm, Reaseheath College
We innovate through collaboration
Reaseheath’s University Centre can assist business growth in a variety of ways across a range of industry sectors. Your business may be able to take advantage of our research active staff and graduates looking for dissertation projects, market research and customer preference surveys. If your business is based in Cheshire and Warrington we may also be able to support your organisation through the Reaseheath ERDF Growth Programme.
How can we assist your business?
Our event will showcase previous industry commissioned projects, examples of such work are:
Market research and customer preference surveys across a range of sectors including;
- Confidential market research studies to identify gaps in farm diversification opportunities
- Development of consultation groups to increase footfall to attractions
New product development and commercial product trial work such as;
- Product testing to improve performance
- Commercial trials to evaluate product replacement for growth performance
Optimisation of processes or methodologies for maximum performance and profitability including;
- Implementation of LEAN management practices in dairy and agriculture
- Product processing optimization
- Development of process protocols