These taster sessions are ideal for people who have no floristry experience, they are tailored for the absolute beginner who enjoys the magic of flowers. Following the session you will have opportunity to discuss with your tutor the range of courses available to you, whether you’re a school leaver looking for a new profession, for those considering a career change or indeed as a leisure pursuit.
We also have Taster Sessions on the following dates:
- Saturday 2nd September, 10.45am – 12pm
- Saturday 14th October, 10.45am – 12pm
- Saturday 11th November, 10.45am – 12pm
- Saturday 2nd December, 10.45am – 12pm
- Saturday 20th January, 10.45am – 12pm
- Saturday 10th February, 10.45am – 12pm
- Saturday 17th March, 10.45am – 12pm
- Saturday 21st April, 10.45am – 12pm
- Saturday 9th June, 10.45am – 12pm
Please visit our Online Store to book your free place.
Please note places for the taster sessions must be booked in advance, we cannot accept registrations less than three days prior to the event. To book please register your details online by clicking the button below.
Please make your way directly to the Floristry Department in the Philip Leverhulme Centre (first building on right off the main drive) for the time stated.