If you’re interested in working in the countryside and want the satisfaction of managing wild places for future generations, Reaseheath is the perfect choice!
Our progressive countryside department is known throughout the UK as a leading provider of countryside
management courses. We offer an unusually wide range of carefully developed courses, from conservation and wildlife management to arboriculture and game or fish management – and you’ll get lots of advice so you choose the course which is best for you.
Our campus, deep in the Cheshire countryside, offers a perfect natural habitat and you’ll gain all the training and practical experience you’ll need for a rewarding career in this expanding sector.
As a countryside student, you’ll develop your technical skills using specialist tools and equipment and learn about rural issues and the science behind your subject. You’ll also gain real life experience and make essential contacts during your work placements.
We are situated near national conservation areas and have long established links with the countryside services of Cheshire West and Chester and Cheshire East Councils, Wirral Ranger Services, The National Trust, The Forestry Commission, local wildlife trusts and regional businesses such as fisheries and arboriculturists.
With this essential head start, our students are highly employable and many progress into management and beyond.
- Level 1 Foundation in Countryside
- Level 2 Diploma in Countryside and Environment
- Level 3 Advanced Technical Extended Diploma in Aquatic Ecosystems and Fisheries Management
- Level 3 Advanced Technical Extended Diploma in Conservation and Wildlife Management
- Level 3 Advanced Technical Extended Diploma in Forestry and Arboriculture
- Level 3 Advanced Technical Extended Diploma in Game Management
- Aquatic Ecosystems and Fisheries Management Tech Bacc
- Conservation and Wildlife Management Tech Bacc
- Forestry and Arboriculture Tech Bacc
- Game and Wildlife Management Tech Bacc