Jump to Level 2 Programme
If you are not ready to move straight on from a Level 1 to a Level 2 programme, you could complete a one year Extended Certificate qualification.
Covering a variety of vocational areas, each programme is unique to you and will be developed according to your specific needs and career aspirations.
How long will it take?
- 1 year, full-time
What qualifications do I need to start?
- Some GCSEs below grade D
- If you think your grades will be below E/F, we advise you to apply for the Entry Level Programme
This course applies to students who have a barrier to moving up to Level 2
- Significant/specific support needs
- Mental health
- Physical disability
- Slower pace of learning
- Support with personal organisation
What qualifications will I gain?
- Level 2 Extended Certificate
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and Maths depending on previous qualifications
Options after this programme
- Progress onto a Level 2 Diploma
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in your subject or a related area, or
- Go straight into employment