If you enjoy working outside in the fresh air, are fascinated by science and nature and are creative and passionate about transforming places, Reaseheath Horticulture is definitely the right choice for you.
With £8.3 million invested into our National Centre for Horticulture, the Environment and Sustainable Technology, we are supporting one of the UK’s largest industries. You’ll be working with the latest cutting edge technologies in the only college facility of its kind.
If science and technology is your thing you could help to develop ways to grow food crops and produce plants while working in our new commercial production unit.
If you’re creative and enjoy art and design, then landscape architecture and garden design could bea perfect choice of career.
Would you enjoy managing a team? A career in amenity horticulture or landscape management could be for you, working hands-on as a head gardener or head greenkeeper.
Many of our students have gone on to achieve great things. Two won WorldSkills medals for Team UK in international competitions in Brazil and Japan. Others have gone on to work in the forefront of research at world famous botanic gardens or are managing championship golf courses in America.
Working in partnership with
- Level 1 Foundation in Horticulture
- Level 2 Diploma in Horticulture
- Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Horticulture (Landscaping and Design)
- Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Horticulture (Plant Production)
- Level 3 Diplomas in Horticulture (Amenity, Landscaping and Production)
- Level 3 Foundation Diploma (90 Credits) Art and Design (3D Design)
- Level 3 National Extended Diploma Art and Design (3D Design)
- Level 3 Programme in Art and Design with Landscaping
- Crop Production Tech Bacc
- Sports Turf and Greenkeeping Management Tech Bacc
- Sainsbury’s Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeships in Landscape and Amenity Horticulture
- Apprenticeships in Sports Turf and Greenkeeping