Can you see yourself becoming a next generation motor vehicle technician? Are you keen to gain the relevant qualifications and practical skills that employers are looking for?
Reaseheath motor vehicle technology students are often first off the grid when it comes to getting jobs because they are well prepared for the world of work. They also have a lot of fun, enjoying trips such as trackdays, motor shows, transport museums and visits to industry.
- Level 1 Foundation in Engineering and Motor Vehicle Maintenance
- Level 1 IMI Diploma in Transport Maintenance – Light Vehicle
- Level 2 IMI Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Level 3 IMI Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Apprenticeships in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Apprenticeships in Parts, Sales and Marketing