Reaseheath is one of the UK’s specialist land-based colleges, with nearly 700 undergraduates studying on our university-level courses. We offer a range of full and part-time courses listed below.
At Reaseheath we pride ourselves on offering our students a unique study experience. Our campus is set in a beautiful rural setting, one mile from Nantwich town centre, with its student nightlife. There is a good social life on campus so everybody gets to know each other, no matter what course you are on, and many life-long friendships are made. Situated in the heart of Cheshire:
- 1 hour drive from Liverpool, the Wirral, Manchester, Derby and Birmingham
- 45 minute drive from Chester, Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Macclesfield and Stafford
- 20 minute drive from Stoke on Trent
- 10 minute drive from Crewe mainline railway station
Our Halls of Residence are based on campus so it’s easy to make friends. So whether it’s your first time away from home and you’re living in Halls, or whether you are staying at home, there are plenty of opportunities to make friends, study and play during your time with us.
Students are supported throughout their studies by their Course Tutor who will help you with coursework and assignments. For those who require additional support with things such as learning difficulties, hardship problems or health issues or if you just need somebody to talk to while you adjust to being away from home then we have a Student Support team to support you during your time at Reaseheath.
We offer a range of university-level courses at Reaseheath. Our Higher Education programmes are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of students including full-time and part-time for learners who are in employment or have other commitments. We are an Associate College of both Harper Adams University and the University of Chester, so your degree will be awarded by whichever university validates your course.
Results from the National Student Survey show our students have positive comments about their time at Reaseheath. Feedback on teaching remains high as well as positive comments about ‘helpful lecturers’ and ‘good teaching with varied styles’, ‘very good practical sessions’ and ‘a good range of subjects covered’.
Access to Higher Education
- Foundation Degree Agriculture
- Foundation Degree Agriculture (part-time)
- Foundation Degree Agriculture with Dairy Herd Management
- Foundation Degree Agriculture with Dairy Herd Management (part-time)
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and Welfare
- BSc (Hons) Wildlife Conservation and Ecology
- Foundation Degree with BSc (Hons) top-up Animal Management (Behaviour and Welfare)
- Foundation Degree with BSc (Hons) top-up Animal Management (Zoo Management)
- Foundation Degree Agricultural Engineering and Mechanisation
- Foundation Degree Construction Plant Engineering
- Foundation Degree Machinery Dealership Management
- Level 4 Advanced Automotive Studies for Master Technicians * subject to approval
- BSc/BSc (Hons) Equine Science
- Foundation Degree Equine Science and Management
- Foundation Degree Equine Science and Management (part-time)
- Foundation Degree Equine Science, Complementary Therapy and Natural Horsemanship
- Foundation Degree Equine Science, Complementary Therapy and Natural Horsemanship (part-time)
Events Management (Rural)
- BSc/BSc(Hons) Food Manufacturing with Operations Management (1 year top-up)
- Foundation Degree Food Manufacturing with Business Management
- Foundation Degree Food Manufacturing with Business Management (part-time blended learning)
- Foundation Degree Dairy Technology
- Professional Certificate in Food Technology (with Bakery, Dairy, Meat or Nutrition Specialism)
- BSc / BSc (Hons) Landscape Design and Management
- Foundation Degree Garden and Landscape Design
- Foundation Degree Garden and Landscape Design (part-time)
- Foundation Degree Horticulture and Business Innovation
Please note: Harper Adams University or the University of Chester are the Awarding Body for BSc and FdSc courses delivered at Reaseheath College. The college and its partners reserve the right to amend course information where necessary and information may be subject to change at any time.