Find out more
Why study Entry and Foundation at Reaseheath?
Boost your confidence and learning skills in a supportive environment and gain ‘on-the- job’ experience with our entry and foundation courses.
If you’d like to improve your academic, personal and employability skills after leaving school, there’s nowhere better than Reaseheath. We provide opportunities for all members of the community to learn and develop so they can reach their full potential.
Last year 98% of our students progressed into employment or further learning and we will guide you through a range of options to help you get paid (or voluntary) work so you can enjoy greater independence.
- You’ll be learning in our classrooms and industrial units where you’ll develop your practical skills and knowledge to industry standards.
- Our friendly and highly qualified staff will support you throughout your learning journey.
- Learn about things you are passionate about while you improve your English and maths – you can choose from subjects such as Agriculture, Animal Care, Engineering, Horticulture, Conservation, Countryside Management and Equine.
- Gain new skills whilst being part of an inclusive college community where your views, opinions and contributions matter by becoming a Student Rep, Ambassador or peer mentor.
- You will be supported in your preparation for work by completing a work placement, by developing your personal learning, improving your thinking skills and working as part of a team.
- You can join fundraising activities and help to organise events to raise money for local charities.