Level 2 Extended Certificate in
If you are studying Animal Care and you are not ready to move straight on from a Level 1 to a Level 2 Diploma, you could complete a one year Extended Certificate qualification.
How long will it take?
- 1 year, full-time
What qualifications do I need to start?
- Some GCSEs below grade 3
- If you think your grades will be below 2, we advise you to apply for the Entry Level Programme or Foundation Level 1 in Animal Care.
- Animal health
- Accommodation and feeding
- Assignment support
- Practical assessment
- You will undertake a 3 week work placement
What qualifications will I gain?
- Level 2 Extended Certificate in Animal Care
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and Maths depending on previous qualifications
Options after this programme