This course is aimed at those wishing to set up a MOT testing station, or who may of already be an MOT tester and wish to advance their career further.
This qualification is primarily developed for learners who wish to run an MOT Vehicle Test Station (VTS) or who have direct responsibility for MOT operations at the VTS in the future. The content of this qualification has been designed to reflect the contents of the National Occupational Standards for MOT Managers.
What will I study?
- Learn how to manage the legislative and compliance requirements of a vehicle test centre
- Learn how to deal with customers service problems within a vehicle test centre
- Learn how to supervise and develop staff within a vehicle test centre
- Understand vehicle test centre quality systems and quality audits
This course is run over 2 days
- Monday 13th May – Tuesday 14th May 2024
Starting at 9:00 finishing at 17:00 for 2 days
Courses will run with suitable numbers and you will be notified if any of the courses are cancelled.