Customer Service Apprentice in Reception and Marketing
Reaseheath College is currently looking for a new Customer Service Apprentice to work in the Reception and Marketing department.
If you’re serious about a career in customer services and want to train while you work then this is the role for you. You will be based on reception with plenty of opportunities to assist the marketing team with student recruitment and events. Based at the heart of the college you will be involved with answering and transferring calls, greeting customers, general office duties and much more! If you have enthusiasm and a can do attitude apply now or for more information view the job description here.
Once the Apprenticeship is completed, there may be an opportunity to carry on working within the organisation as a full-time employee, maybe get promoted or apply to work for another organisation in a similar role.
Getting qualified while on the job has several advantages such as:
- You work better and more effectively
- It can set you up to move into new and better jobs
- You get to experience new and different challenges
- Your existing skills and knowledge are recognised and can help you gain a qualification faster
- Flexible learning with support when you need it
- You gain skills and knowledge which can be used across a range of jobs and industries
The closing date for applications is Monday 2nd February so apply now!