Become a leader in your field
- There are tremendous opportunities ahead in food production for a growing population
- You’ll be in the front seat when it comes to meeting the challenges of global food, water and energy security
- Food and agricultural production are the UK’s fastest growing industries, contributing more than 15% of all manufacturing output and employment
- Look at global food and farming systems by joining our annual international study tour
- You’ll have the power and opportunity to make a real difference by protecting the environment and supporting sustainable production and lifestyles
If you would like to visit Reaseheath come along to one of our upcoming Course Open Days, find out more and register here.
You can find out detailed information about all of our courses on our website or, if you have any questions for us leave your details below and we’ll get back to you.
Level 2 Diploma in Agriculture
Amy originally wanted to be a veterinary nurse but so enjoyed working with our farm livestock that she’s now decided to become a farmer!
Inspired by stock duties on our high welfare pig unit, she hopes to take her interest further through work experience in Britain and eventually in Australia.
A complete newcomer to agriculture, she has also learned to milk our dairy herd and helped to deliver lambs.
Amy says: “I’ve loved the course because it’s so practical. But the best thing is that everyone makes you feel welcome.”