Getting to Reaseheath
Please find below our range of transport and travel options which make getting to Reaseheath a smooth ride.
Travelling by bus
Our fleet of college buses collect over 1,400 students every day from far and wide. What’s more through a bursary, getting to Reaseheath is FREE from September 2018 on ALL bus routes.
23 out of our 24 bus routes pick up at 7am or later and every high-quality coach is fitted with seat belts.
We ensure that all our drivers are DBS checked and when you arrive on campus you’ll be met and supervised by college staff.
Please check the bus timetable to see which is your closest pick up point.
Travelling by train
We collect students from several train stations including two pick-ups from Crewe Railway Station. Students travelling by train will be issued with a FREE travel pass for our bus service from Crewe Railway Station to Reaseheath.
Financial support for train travel is available to eligible students from the Discretionary Learner Support Fund. For more information, visit our finance page.
Travelling from further afield
- All of our buses are solely for Reaseheath students, and they have designated drop off and pick-up points.
- All students arriving on campus are met and supervised by staff each day.
- All drivers are DBS checked.
- CCTV is in operation on selected routes.
- Text alerts are sent to both students and parents/guardians if we receive reports of problems or delays on routes to and from college.