These taster sessions are ideal for people who have no floristry experience, they are tailored for the absolute beginner who enjoys the magic of flowers. Following the session you will have opportunity to discuss with your tutor the range of courses available to you, whether you’re a school leaver looking for a new profession, for those considering a career change or indeed as a leisure pursuit.
Please visit our Online Store to book your free place.
Please note places for the taster sessions must be booked in advance, we cannot accept registrations less than three days prior to the event. To book please register your details online by clicking the button below.
Please make your way directly to the Floristry Department in the Horticulture Building (National Centre for Horticulture, The Environment and Sustainable Technology) for the time stated.
Can’t make this event? You can also visit us on:
- Saturday 19th January, 10.45am – 12.00pm
- Saturday 9th February, 10.45am – 12.00pm
- Saturday 16th March, 10.45am – 12.00pm
- Saturday 27th April, 10.45am – 12.00pm
- Saturday 8th June, 10.45am – 12.00pm
- Saturday 6th July, 10.45am – 12.00pm
- Saturday 3rd August, 10.45am – 12.00pm