We would like to invite you to Reaseheath College to view our exciting new facilities which have recently opened for our Entry & Foundation Learning students.
Entry and Foundation learning refers to students working below college Level 2 academic standards, not to be confused with a Foundation Degree.
We have invested over £1.5 million in a purpose built facility which offers our Entry & Foundation students:
- An open access I.T suite
- Classrooms with outside access
- A common room
- On-site café
- Laundry area
- Quiet independent study area
On the day you will have the opportunity to:
- Have a guided tour of the new facilities with our Foundation students
- Speak to current students about their experience at Reaseheath
- Meet staff and discover our range of courses
- Apply on the day
- Enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee with us!
If you can’t make this event, you can always come along on Wednesday 3rd April.
If you would like to attend please complete the contact form below. Alternatively, please feel free to drop in on the day and bring any colleagues or family members along with you.
We look forward to meeting you then.
If you have any questions about the day please contact Louise Badjie on 01270 613164 or email Louiseb@reaseheath.ac.uk.