We would like to invite you to Reaseheath College to view the facilities for our Entry & Foundation Learning students and find out more about the courses availabe.
Entry and Foundation learning refers to students working below college Level 2 academic standards, not to be confused with a Foundation Degree.
Over the years we have invested over £1.5 million in a purpose built facility which offers our Entry & Foundation students:
- An open access I.T suite
- Classrooms with outside access
- A common room
- On-site café
- Laundry area
- Quiet independent study area
On the day you will have the opportunity to:
- Have a guided tour of the new facilities with our Foundation students
- Speak to current students about their experience at Reaseheath
- Meet staff and discover our range of courses
- Apply on the day
- Enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee with us!
If you would like to attend please complete the contact form below.
We look forward to meeting you then.
If you have any questions about the day please contact Louise Badjie on 01270 613164 or email Louiseb@reaseheath.ac.uk.