Level 3 Diplomas in
Leading to an Extended Diploma, Foundation Diploma or Extended Certificate
This more advanced qualification is designed to reinforce your business focus and strengthen your career prospects. During the course you will explore the many diverse areas of business such as marketing, accountancy, human resource management, business strategy and planning.
Our links with key business professionals mean you’ll also have the chance to gain real industry insights from visiting guest speakers, work experience opportunities and study.
What will I study?
- Exploring business
- Developing a marketing campaign
- Personal and business finance
- Managing an event
- International business
- Principles of management
- Business decision making
- Digital marketing
- Recruitment and selection
- Team building for business
- Pitching for a new business
- The English legal system
- Investigating corporate social responsibility
- You will have the opportunity to take part in a Young Enterprise Company
How long will it take?
- 2 years, full-time
What qualifications do I need to start?
- 4 GCSEs at grade 4 or above to include English and Maths, or
- Relevant Level 2 Diploma at Merit or above
What qualifications will I gain?
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business Studies
Course options after this programme
- Progress onto study a degree in business or a business related subject, or
- Go straight into employment within the business sector
- Job opportunities in a business or commercial enterprise or in public service