T Level in
Management and Administration
This new two-year qualification which follows GCSEs is an exciting option if you are looking for a course which brings classroom theory and a practical 315-hour work placement together.
Developed in collaboration with employers and businesses, you will learn and experience many aspects of the Management and Administration sector, to ensure you are well prepared for work in this dynamic industry.
What will I study?
In the first year you will cover core topics such as:
- Business Context
- Business Behaviours
- Quality & Compliance
- Financial Principles
- Policies and Procedures
- Project & Change Management
In the second year you will study a standalone occupational specialism in either:
- Team Leadership/Management – undertake team leadership and management work and plan, perform and evaluate your work.
- Business Support – develop the knowledge, understanding and skills within a Business Support role and develop your ability to support business functions.
To boost your employability, you will also undertake a two-week Employer Set Project which is great preparation for work in the industry, and you will also be required to complete 315 hours (equivalent to 45 days or 9 weeks) of work experience over the two-year course.
How long will it take?
- 2 years, full-time
What qualifications do I need to start?
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above to include English and Maths, or
- Transition to T Level in Business: Management and Administration
- You will also need to attend an interview and an applicant day
What qualifications will I gain?
- T level in Management and Administration
Course options after this programme
- This course is equivalent to three A Levels, so you could decide to progress onto Higher Education and study a degree, for example in Business, Management, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Law or Project Management, or
- You could complete a Higher Apprenticeship or,
- Go straight into employment within the business sector
- Career options following the T Level in Management and Administration include managerial roles, project officers, quality assurance, team leadership, digital marketing, hospitality, estate agents, recruitment, banking, accountancy or self-employment.