Transition to T Level in
Management and Administration
Supporting young people to progress onto and succeed on a T Level
The T Level Transition Programme provides a high-quality route onto T Levels, for students who would benefit from the additional study time and preparation that it will give them before they start their T Level. For those students who choose not to go on to a T-Level the course is also provides a recognised qualification and the foundation to go on to a Business or Commercial based Apprenticeship.
What will I study?
Topics have been chosen to allow students to prepare for the T-Level and to allow them to improve their English and maths, study skills, employability skills and digital skills:
- Business on-line
- Finance for Business
- Enterprise in the Business World
- Building Successful Teams
- Sustainability in the Workplace
- Recruitment & Job Applications
- Preparing for Work Experience
- Conduct an Employer Project
- 100 hours of work experience
How long will it take?
- 1 year, full time
What qualifications do I need to start?
- A minimum of 4 GCSEs at 3 or above
What qualifications will I gain?
- Level 2 Certificate in Business
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and maths depending on previous qualifications
Course options after this programme
- Level 3 T-Level in Management & Administration
- Following the successful completion of the Transition to T-Level and the T-Level in Management & Administration managerial roles, project officers, quality assurance, team leadership, digital marketing, hospitality, estate agents, recruitment, banking, accountancy or self-employment.