Information, Advice and Guidance
Your time at college is valuable and how you spend it will determine what direction you take. We are here to help you make an informed decision – so make use of us while you can! We can help you in a number of ways:
- Whilst you are at college, we can help you to decide which career pathway is best suited for you by considering your interests and your abilities
- We can support you in finding out information on your options following your course – whether this be more education, training or into work
Information Advice Centre
We have a fully stocked careers library as well as a selection of computerised career programmes to help you research different careers and decide upon your future direction.
Useful Online Careers Resources
Want to know what you can do with your course? Our Careers and Enterprise site has a collection of all the best career information and job vacancy sites that relate to the vocational study areas offered by Reaseheath.
- Extensive information on careers and courses
- Useful sections on CV writing, interviews, job seeking and assessing your skills and interests
- Support with UCAS applications
- University Student Finance information
- Kudos – a programme designed to help students explore career directions
“All students whilst on their study programme at Reaseheath College have an entitlement to a free impartial Careers and Guidance review with a qualified CEIAG Advisor”
The College’s careers service will help students with:
- Employability – Reaseheath will support you with CV creation, job applications and job interview preparation.
- List up to date job vacancies – part time vacancies prior to Easter half term – then full time after Easter half term
- Apprenticeships – looking at how to apply for an Apprenticeship
- Degree Courses and advice for those progressing to University – reviewing personal statements, UCAS applications, student finance and accommodation
Careers meetings are conducted by qualified careers advisors. Contact us to make an appointment via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Careers office is situated in Jodrell Hall opposite student services.