Getting to Reaseheath
Please find below our range of transport and travel options which make getting to Reaseheath a smooth ride.
Travelling by bus
Our college bus service transports over 1,400 students every day from far and wide. What’s more, getting to Reaseheath is FREE* for students starting in September 2020 on all college bus routes.
- 21 out of our 23 bus routes pick up at 7am or later
- Every high-quality coach is fitted with seat belts
- All of our buses are solely for Reaseheath students, and they have designated drop off and pick-up points
- All students arriving on campus are met and supervised by staff each day.
- All drivers are DBS checked
- CCTV is in operation on selected routes
- Text alerts are sent to both students and parents/guardians if we receive reports of problems or delays on routes to and from college
Please check the bus timetable to see which is your closest pick up point.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Places are limited on these services so we advise you to apply as soon as possible. Students are issued with their permanent pass at enrolment.
Remember, our Student Services Team are happy to answer your transport queries by email email@example.com.
Before applying for transport please ensure you have read the Behaviour Code for Students using College Transport and the Terms and Conditions of Reaseheath College Transport. If you have used our buses before, please ensure you check routes and times because there have been some changes.
Please note – bus routes, times and stops are subject to change. To apply you will need your student ID number, this can be found on any correspondence from us (email, letter).
Travelling by train
We collect students from several train stations including two pick-ups from Crewe Railway Station. Students travelling by train will be issued with a FREE travel pass for our bus service from Crewe Railway Station to Reaseheath.
Financial support for train travel is available to eligible students from the Discretionary Learner Support Fund. For more information, visit our finance page.
Travelling from further afield
If you live outside of our bus routes you might want to consider residential student accommodation. For more information, visit our living at Reaseheath pages.