Industry Focused Networking – Veterinary Nursing
Thursday 18 May, 9.30am – 12.30pm.
Do you own or work for a veterinary practice? Would you like to attain CPD hours at a partnered event with the British Veterinary Nursing Association? This event is perfect for you!
Join us on Thursday 18th May at 9:30am – 12:30pm in the Main Hall at Reaseheath College for a Veterinary Nursing industry focused networking event.
During the event you will meet like-minded professionals and discuss relevant CPD topics such as support we can offer and bringing on board new staff.
- Overview of Veterinary Nursing Awareness Month
- Recap last event findings and report
- Guest speaker – understanding the different Veterinary Nursing courses and support on offer for practice staff and students
- Table discussions – summarise practice CPD requirements and what more Reaseheath can do to support practices with this
- Guest speaker – including live demonstration of OneFile and NPL
- Table discussions – student/apprentice workload and how they save information e.g. Microsoft programmes, OneFile & NPL
- Summary of available BVNA webinars
- Optional extra – see facilities and tour of the campus
Refreshments and lunch will be served