Plan your visit
Opening dates and event
- 27th October – 4th November – Halloween Spooktacular
- 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd and 23rd December – Christmas Weekends
- 16th – 24th February – February Half Term
- 6th – 22nd April – Easter Holiday
- 25th May – 1st June – May Half Term
- 20th July – 1st September – Summer Holiday
Opening tines: 10am – 4pm.
**Please check our holiday opening dates- as they may differ to your Local Authority or School**
Adults – £6
Children (4+ years) and Concessions (students, pensioners, registered carers) – £5
Family (2 adults and 2 children) – £20
Family (1 adult and 2 children) – £14
Children under 3 – free
Free on site car park
Toilets and disabled access toilets
On-site college dining room (selected opening times)
We regret that we are unable to allow pet dogs into the zoo, for the welfare of the animals in our collection.
Assistance dogs are welcome in our indoor facilities, but we’d appreciate a call ahead so we can make every arrangement for a smooth visit.