- A range of writing pens.
- Pencils – HB and coloured.
- Highlighter pens.
- A4 lined writing paper or notebook.
- Pencil Sharpener.
- Folders to organise notes and store revision.
- Wi-Fi is available through the college so laptops or tablets are optional as we have ICT suites available, but they can be used in classroom setting if already have the item.
- Bag to store and transport the items.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) – this can be purchased either through the Reaseheath College online store (students name is an option to have embroidered on the items) or from a website/shop of choice.
- Steel toe cap wellingtons or boots (students’ preference). Footwear must be steel toe capped.
- Zip front boiler suit or work trousers and polo shirt (students’ preference). We ask that the student purchases the items in charcoal grey.
- In the cold/wet weather, a sweatshirt & waterproof coat will be necessary. Again we ask that the items purchased are in charcoal grey or black.
In addition, we highly recommend that all items that are brought into college are named with a waterproof marker pen.