Preparing for Level 2
- BSAVA Manual of Exotic Pets (British Small Animal Veterinary Association, 2002) Benyon P H et al (editors)
- Basic Animal Nutrition and Feeding (2005) Pond W, Pond K, Schoknecht P and Church D
- Manual of Veterinary Care (BSAVA, 1999) Dallas S
- The Principles of Learning and Behaviour, 5th Edition (2005) Domjan M
- Animal Biology and Care (Wiley Blackwell, 2006) Dalls S
- Habitat Management for Conservation – A Handbook of Techniques (Oxford University Press, 2007) Ausden M
- Essentials of Ecology (Blackwell, 2008) Townsend C R, Begin M and Harper J L
Tasks you can complete before you start in September –
Task – Crystal ball
For Level 2 or Level 3 students
Make two diary entries that are at least two paragraphs long for the future: 5 -10 years from now. One must be realistic and one must be fantasy, they should include:
- Your career – where you work, what you do, whether you enjoy it and why?
- How you got there (courses, qualifications, experience) and what skills you must have to carry out this job?
- Where you live – country, city, house, flat, apartment, why, do you like it?
- Personal relationships- friends, family, colleagues
- Personal interests and hobbies