- A4 folder
- Plastic wallets
- Writing paper
- Pen drive
- Laptop or tablet – required for accessing online learning
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Reaseheath Yard Uniform
To be purchased from the Reaseheath College online store.
- Navy/black coloured jodphurs, poloshirts and sweatshirts are required
- Hats must be current standard (advice can be given if required)
- Riding boots
- Yard boots
- Warm waterproof clothing
- Coats must be navy or back – no logos
- Body protector must be worn for pole work, jumping and riding in the open
- Short riding whip (riders only)
- Long dressage whip (riders only)
Updated information on hats and body protectors
The British Horse Society (BHS) has provided updated guidance on their hat and body protector rules that we as a college follow – please click here to read this guidance.
Please check your current hat and body protector (required at Reaseheath for polework, jumping and riding out in the open) to ensure that they are still accepted within the BHS guidelines – if you are unsure, please email email@example.com.