Equipment required (including approximate costs if applicable):
- TOOL BOX – An equipped tool box with basic tools and equipment is required. This can be ordered from the Reaseheath College online store at a cost of £120.00.
- PHONE or CAMERA – You will be required to take photographs of all practical designs.
- FLOWER FEES Flower fees are included in with course fees. During the year the college purchases fresh materials and sundry items weekly for your course. These materials will need to be reused during the course of the week and therefore students will only be allowed to take designs home at the discretion of the tutor. We would appreciate your careful handling and use of the flowers at all times.
If you have any questions regarding the above resources please contact Amanda Robinson 01270 613271
- Lever arch folder for course notes. A lever arch folder and dividers for course work will be provided
- Writing equipment.
The following books are required by students prior to commencement of the course and must be brought to every lesson.
- The Professional Florists Manual by Lynda Owen costs £34.99 from the British
- Florists Association website approx. cost £35.00
- Cut Flowers: A Practical Guide to Their Selection and Care by Sue Whale approx. cost £18.00 from Amazon
- Foliage for florists by Sue Whale approx. cost £15.00 from Amazon
- The House Plant Expert by Dr Hessayon approx cost £7.00 from Amazon