For practical sessions:
- Waterproofs – Jacket and Trousers
- Warm clothing
- Steel Toe cap boots – Essential for all practical work. You can’t do practicals without them!
- Ankle walking boots and wellingtons for when we go onto the moors
- Thick leather palmed gloves
- Rubber palmed gloves
- Binoculars if possible
- Tweeds – but these don’t need to be purchased until after enrolment
For classroom sessions:
- Pens, pencils, rulers etc.
- A4 Note pad
- Lever Arch File with file inserts. Make sure you have an insert for each module that you cover in the year to keep organised. Recycle plastic wallets where possible!