Public & Protective Services Kit
- Reaseheath Public & Protective Services Uniform (mandatory) consists of 1x Black Softshell jacket, 2 Navy Blue Polo Shirts and 1 Navy Blue Technical Top. This will be available to purchase via the college’s Online Store (Clothing) in September – a link will be given to you by the Course Manager. The cost will be approximately £100 and non-refundable.
- Students to personally provide plain black trousers/leggings/tracksuit bottoms (non-branded if possible) and dark coloured footwear (eg: black trainers).
- Fitness Clothing (fitness top, shorts, trainers non marking for indoors).
- Outdoor equipment (for land and water-based practicals): day sack (35 litre), outdoor waterproof walking trousers, warm clothing suitable for winter hill walking (ie: base layer, hat, gloves), water bottle and flask, water shoes or old trainers for water-based practicals.
- Rucksack (mandatory)
- Pens, pencils, notebooks (mandatory)
- Laptop / smart device
- Maths Set and Scientific Calculator (if studying GCSE Maths).