PCF have teamed up with Land Rover for the third year to offer The Prince’s Countryside Fund Land Rover Bursary. To find out more about the bursary watch our video with BBC Countryfile Presenter and Land Rover Ambassador Adam Henson click here
The British countryside needs talented people with new ideas and the know-how to keep the UK farming industry moving forward. This bursary could help you develop your business or provide valuable services to your local community. Up to five young people will be chosen to have the lease of a Land Rover Discovery Sport for a year to support their career in farming or another rural business.
Thinking of applying?
- Are you embarking on a new business venture that requires the use of a 4×4 to access remote areas or challenging terrain?
- Are you working in the countryside and need a 4×4 to access remote customers or clients?
- Does your work require you to transport a trailer or heavy machinery between locations?
- Entrants must be aged between 21 and 35 and pursuing a career in farming or a related profession.
- Entrants can apply for professional or community use.
- All entrants must have more than two years’ driving experience, a UK driving licence and no more than six penalty points.
- All applicants must live in the United Kingdom.
Click HERE to apply now.