Level 3 Award: Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
The Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment is for those who wish to gain an understanding of the principles and practices of assessment without any requirement to practice as assessors. This qualification comprises on 1 unit.
Units to be studied:
Unit 1: Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
How long will it take and where does it take place?
- The course is 12 weeks in duration – not including half term breaks
- It is delivered on a Wednesday afternoon, in person or online. Lessons to be held 16.00-17.00
- Evidence of a level 2 or equivalent in English and maths
- Apply by: 15th August 2022
- Start date: 14th September 2022
- End date: 7th December 2022
- Apply by: 9th January 2023
- Start date: 16th February 2023
- End date: 17th May 2023
Course cost £300
For more information please contact our Learning and Professional Development Team on 01270 616470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.