The school’s liaison team are still available to talk to schools, parents or students, to offer advice on our courses and answer your questions. This is the first step of your journey and we will be with you all the way through to make the transition from school to college as easy as possible for you. Please ring us with any queries or if you just want reassurance on what is going to happen next.
If you would like to apply please do so using our online application form. You may be wondering what to expect once your application has been received by the college, the following quick guide should give you all of the information that you need.
- When applying please include details of your predicted grades for any GCSE qualifications. We need this information as a guide so that we can arrange your interview for the right level and with the correct department.
- When you have submitted your application you will receive an email back confirming that we have received it.
- It may take a few weeks to process your application, once it has been processed another email will be sent to you giving further details of your interview which will be conducted over the telephone. Please keep an eye on your junk mail as sometimes our emails find their way in there.
- Currently all interviews are being conducted over the telephone using the contact information that you have given on your application, this number may show as being withheld on your phone.
- Your interview is a good opportunity for you to find out more about the college and your course so have a think if there is anything that you would like to ask us. It is nothing to worry about and is just a way for us to find out more about you, to make sure that you are put on the level of course that suits you the best and so that we can put any support that you may need in place.
- You should find out if you have been accepted to study at the college and on which course level either at the time of your interview or soon afterwards.
- You will receive an offer letter via email within 4 weeks of your interview taking place, this will be followed by regular communication advising you of your next steps.
If you still require help please contact our Customer and Applications team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave your details below and we’ll get back to you.
Write to us at…
Call us on…
Further Education: 01270 613242
Higher Education: 01270 613284