Thanks for your booking!
Thank you for booking a place at Zoo School, here’s all the info you need to know about the experience:
- Zoo School runs from 10am-2.30pm each day. You’ll be met at the carpark (directions below) at 10am and from there participants can be dropped off and will be escorted to the zoo.
- On arrival, please register and hand in your Health and Safety declaration (available from the link below). Please notify us of any medical conditions or allergies that may affect the participant whilst at zoo school prior to the day. At this point you’ll also receive your Zoo School t-shirt if you have ordered one.
- Please ensure your young person comes with clothes appropriate for the weather on the day, as well as wellies or boots; something that can be easily cleaned. We can sometimes get a little dirty, so please no expensive clothes either. A raincoat is always advisable, as you never know when it might rain!
- We also advise those with long hair to tie it back on the day.
- Please ensure they also bring along a packed lunch – we have a designated room for our lunch break, but have no canteen facilities in the Zoo.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com or contact us using the form below.
Directions to Reaseheath Zoo
Zoo visitors are to park at the college’s Entrance 2 car park. The postcode for this entrance is CW5 6DE
Follow directions to Reaseheath College and Entrance 2 is the first left turn off the B5074 (the road towards Winsford, the entrance before the main one).