Equipment list Environmental Conservation
For practical sessions
- All weather gear – waterproofs and warm fleecy clothing. Waterproof trousers if you have them. Please ensure that these aren’t so expensive that you can’t get muddy in them. You will get muddy!!
- Steel Toe cap boots – Essential for all practical work and machinery operations. You can’t do practicals without them!
- Walking boots and /or Wellies.
- Rubber palmed gloves – gardening gloves of a medium thickness will be fine. Make sure they fit your hands properly.
- Clipboard or Weather writer – very important for surveys and other practicals.
For classroom sessions:
- Pens, pencils, rulers etc.
- A4 Note pad
- Lever Arch File with file inserts. Make sure you have an insert for each module that you cover in the year to keep organised. Recycle plastic wallets where possible!