Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in The Work Environment
The Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment is for assessors who assess occupational competence in an individual’s work environment. You will learn about the principles and practices of assessment in a theory-based unit and provide case studies to showcase how you assess competence in the work environment.
Units to be studied:
- Unit 1: Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Unit 2: Assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
How long will it take?
- The course is typically 12 weeks in duration – not including half term breaks
- Evidence of a level 2 or equivalent in English and maths
- Be able to assess a minimum of 2 different individuals
- Roll on, roll off
Course cost £450
For more information please contact our Learning and Professional Development Team on 01270 616470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.