Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
The Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement is for assessors who assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the work environment (e.g. a workshop, classroom or other training environment). You will learn about the principles and practices of assessment in a theory-based unit and provide case studies to showcase how you assess for vocationally related achievement.
Units to be studied:
- Unit 1: Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Unit 3: Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding
How long will it take?
- The course is typically 12 weeks in duration – not including half term breaks
- Evidence of a level 2 or equivalent in English and maths
- Be able to assess a minimum of 2 different individuals
- Roll on, roll off
Course cost £450
For more information please contact our Learning and Professional Development Team on 01270 616470 or email@example.com.