Level 3 Award in Education and Training
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan and deliver inclusive teaching sessions and how to assess and give constructive feedback. This qualification provides an introduction to post-16 teacher training and will introduce you to the knowledge and skills involved in session planning, delivery and assessment in a specialist context.
Units to be studied:
- 301: Roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- 302: Understanding and using inclusive learning and teaching approaches in education and training
- 306: Understanding the principles and practice of assessment in education and training
How long will it take and where does it take place?
- The course is 14 weeks in duration
- It is delivered on a Wednesday evening, in person or online. Lessons to be held 18.00-21.00 in the PLC Conservatory (B9)
There are no formal entry requirements however candidates must be able to show evidence of Level 3 vocational skills as well as Level 2 Maths and English skills.
Apply by: 15th August 2022
Start date: 7th September 2022
End date: 14 December 2022
Apply by: 9th January 2023
Start date: 1st February 2023
End date: 24th May 2023
Course cost £500
If you have sufficient numbers to make a cohort of 8, we may be able to run a bespoke course at the times/days of your choice.
For more information please contact our Teaching and Learning Team on 01270 616470 or email@example.com.