Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement is for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (e.g. a workshop, classroom or other training environment). This qualification introduces effective assessing and will familiarise you with the knowledge and skills involved in assessment planning, delivery and decision making in a context beyond just the formal classroom and into the workplace. The skills you gain on this course will develop your role at assessing your learners within contextualised environments and be able to provide constructive feedback that develops your learners’ skills further.
Units to be studied:
- Unit 1: Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Unit 2: Assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment
- Unit 3: Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding
How long will it take and where does it take place?
- The course is 12 weeks in duration – not including half term breaks
- It is delivered on a Wednesday afternoon, in person or online. Lessons to be held 16.00-17.00
- Evidence of a level 2 or equivalent in English and maths
- Be able to assess a minimum of 2 different individuals
Roll on, roll off
Course cost £750
For more information please contact our Learning and Professional Development Team on 01270 616470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.