Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
The Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring is for those that want to diversity into coaching and mentoring on a part-time basis. By studying this qualification, you will cover the core skills, knowledge and understanding needed to support others in a coaching and mentoring capacity.
Units to be studied:
- Unit 1: Understanding Mentoring
- Unit 2: Mentoring Practice
- Unit 3: Engaging others in the Learning and Development Process
- Unit 4: Preparing for the Coaching Role
- Unit 5: Coaching Skills
How long will it take and where does it take place?
- The course is 20 weeks in duration – not including half term breaks
- It is delivered on a Monday evening, in person or online. Lessons will be held from 18.00 to 21.00
- Evidence of a level 2 or equivalent in English and maths
- Be able to have experience of mentoring and coaching at least one client
7th January 2024 – 22nd May 2024
Course cost £800
For more information please contact our Learning and Professional Development Team on 01270 616470 or email@example.com.