Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Process and Practise
The Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is for practitioners who conduct internal quality assurance of the assessment process from within a centre/organisation, by sample planning, monitoring and advising on the practice of assessors. This qualification covers the essential knowledge and understanding requirements that internal quality assurance staff of the assessment process need.
Units to be studied:
- Unit 1: Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Unit 2: Internally assure the quality of assessment: Evidence portfolio
How long will it take and where does it take place?
- The course is 12 weeks in duration – not including half term breaks
- It will be delivered on a Thursday afternoon, in person or online. Lessons will be held 16.00 – 17.00.
- There will also be a block delivery on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th February 2023. Lessons will be held 9.30 to 15.30.
- Evidence of a level 2 or equivalent in English and maths
- Be able to internally verify a minimum of 2 different assessors
- Apply by: 15th September 2022
- Start date: 3rd November 2022
- End date: 8th February 2023
- Apply by: 9th January 2023
- Block days: Thursday 23rd & Friday 24th February
- Catch up session Thursday 19th April
- End date: 26th May
Course cost £500
For more information please contact our Learning and Professional Development Team on 01270 616470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.