Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Process and Practise
The Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is for practitioners who conduct internal quality assurance of the assessment process from within a centre/organisation, by sample planning, monitoring and advising on the practice of assessors. This qualification covers the essential knowledge and understanding requirements that internal quality assurance staff of the assessment process need.
Units to be studied:
- Unit 1: Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Unit 2: Internally assure the quality of assessment: Evidence portfolio
How long will it take and where does it take place?
- The course is 12 weeks in duration – not including half term breaks
- It will be delivered on a Thursday afternoon, in person or online. Lessons will be held 16.00 – 17.00.
- There will also be a block delivery on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th February 2023. Lessons will be held 9.30 to 15.30.
- Evidence of a level 2 or equivalent in English and maths
- Be able to internally verify a minimum of 2 different assessors
- 23 & 24 October 2023
- 19 & 20 February 2024
Course cost £500
For more information please contact our Learning and Professional Development Team on 01270 616470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.