Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Process and Practise
The Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is for practitioners who lead the internal quality assurance process within a centre/organisation and have responsibility for managing the quality of the assessment process, practice and the performance of assessors.
Units to be studied:
- Unit 1: Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Unit 2: Internally assure the quality of assessment: Evidence portfolio
- Unit 3: Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility
How long will it take and where does it take place?
- The duration of the course is based on the level of experience you have and tailored to your needs.
- It is delivered on a 1:1 basis
- For those who already hold the Level 4 Award a top up unit can be achieved to gain the full certificate.
- It is a requirement that you have the opportunity to lead IV-ing over a full programme, supervising other IV’s.
Roll on roll off – not set course start and end dates.
Course cost £500
- Top up (1 unit) £350
- Full certificate (3 units) £850
For more information please contact our Learning and Professional Development Team on 01270 616470 or email@example.com.