Level 5 Learning and Skills Teacher Apprenticeship
This is a 2-year course which has a teaching/training practice requirement. To achieve this qualification, you need to have L2 in English and Maths, L2 Safeguarding qualification and L5 Diploma in Education and Training. You will produce a portfolio of evidence to show how you have met the duties of the apprenticeship. You will then be ready to go through the End Point Assessment., this includes a professional discussion and a teaching observations completed by an external assessor.
Units to be studied:
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence that shows that you are competent in the 6 duties listed in the standard.
Assessment: Professional Discussion and Lesson Observation.
How long will it take and where does it take place?
- The course is 35 weeks in duration – not including half term breaks
- It is delivered on a Tuesday evening, in person or online. Lessons to be held 18.00-21.00.
- OR Friday morning, in person or online. Lessons to be held 09.00-12.00.
- Evidence of a level 2 or equivalent in English and maths
- Evidence of appropriate qualification/ experience in the subject you intend to teach
- Have access to a teaching placement that offers at least 100 hours of teaching practice
- It is also recommended you have a Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Apply by: 15th August 2022
Start date: w/c 5th September 2022
End date: w/c 19th June 2023
Course cost: Access funding through the levy
For more information please contact our Learning and Professional Development Team on 01270 616470 or email@example.com.