National Skills Fund
Level 3 Diploma in Management Skills and Knowledge
Would you like a career as a team leader or supervisor? Our Level 3 Diploma in Management Skills and Knowledge will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills you need!
Studying this professionally accredited qualification will help you to:
- Focus on the study of management within different occupational areas.
- Demonstrate the skills, knowledge and behaviours you need to operate as a successful team leader/supervisor.
- Develop skills and knowledge in a range of areas relevant to your role, such as leading and managing people, building relationships and communication, operational and project management, finance and personal effectiveness.
To study this course, you will need to have already achieved a Level 2 qualification and a GCSE grade 4/C in Maths and English.
Classes will be held on Tuesday and Thursdays from 5pm until 8pm. This course will run completely online in:
- September 2021 (exact date TBC)
- March 2022 (exact date TBC)
If you are interested, please follow the link below to complete the application form and we will contact you when applications open.
Find out more:
For further information, please email Dee Slinn on Dee.Slinn@reaseheath.ac.uk. If you are ready to apply, please click the link below.